Ubiquiti UISP Cable Pro CAT5e F-UTP Outdoor Network Installation Cable (per meter)
UISP Cable Pro
Industrial-grade Ethernet cable that protects your network from elemental and electrostatic damage
The UISP-Cable-Pro is a Category 5e cable with a highly insulating, weatherproof jacket that prevents damage from rain, snow, and other extreme climatic conditions. The cable is also fortified with internal foil shielding and a drain wire that collectively shield it from electrostatic discharge (ESD) and allow it to maintain Gigabit Ethernet link rates even when electromagnetic interference is present.
- 24 AWG solid copper conductor pairings
- Insulated, weatherproof cable jacket
- Internal foil shielding and drain wire for increased ESD damage protection
Protect your networks from harmful outdoor environments with Ubiquiti’s industrial-grade shielded Ethernet cable.
- Increase Performance: Dramatically improve your Ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance with Ubiquiti UISP Cable Pro.
- Extreme Weatherproofing: UISP has been built to perform even in the harshest weather and environments.
- ESD Damage Protection: Protect your networks from destructive electrostatic discharge (ESD) attacks.
- Extended Cable Support: UISP Cable Pro has been developed to increase power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
- UISP Cable PRO: A Category 5e, outdoor, industrial-grade shielded cable features an integrated ESD drain wire.
- Category 5e: cables are made of 4 high-performance twisted pair conductors. The cable standard provides performance of up to 150 MHz and is mostly used for Ethernet networks running at 10 or 100 Mbps, however, this cable can support up to 1 Gbps.
- F-UTP: Foiled Unshielded Twisted Pair – F-UTP cables consist of pairs of wires twisted together with an overall foil screen covering the 4 pairs of twisted pairs. This protects against electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference and crosstalk.
|Ethernet Support||Up to 1 Gbps|
|Conductor Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Conductor||Solid Bare Copper|
|Conductor Diameter||0.500 ± 0.005 mm|
|Insulation Type||Solid Polyethylene (PE)|
|Insulation Diameter||1.04 ± 0.03 mm|
|Separation (Polyester Wrapping)||
|Cable Shield (Aluminum Foil)||
|ESD Drain Wire||0.4 CCS|
|Jacket Material||Polyethylene (PE)|
|Jacket Outer Diameter||6.0 ± 0.30 mm|