Digitus 4K HDMI (input) to HDMI + Toslink & 3.5mm Jack (output) Audio Extractor
Using the DIGITUS HDMI Audio Extractor, you can uncouple the audio signal from the HDMI signal, allowing you to reproduce audio through your external speaker, surround system, amplifier or headphones – this way, you always output the audio signal to the device of your choice and in optimal quality. The image is output in brilliant 4K via the HDMI output; you can connect a TV, monitor or project here.
Perfect for your home cinema! Sound can be output in Stereo 2.0 through a 3.5mm jack socket or in 5.1 channel technology via Toslink (SPDIF/optical). The integrated HDMI signal booster also improves the video signal (Full HD up to 20 m, 4K up to 10 m).
The extractor is supplied with power over the enclosed USB cable and does not require a separate power adapter.
- Input: 1 x HDMI
- 1x HDMI
- 1x Toslink (SPDIF)
- 1x Stereo jack 3.5 mm
- Supports high-resolution HDMI signals up to 4K/60Hz (3840x2160p)
- Supports HDMI bandwidths up to 18 Gbps / 600 MHz (6 Gbps per channel)
- Supports color depths up to 12-bit (4K/60Hz, 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz, 1080i/60Hz)
- Supports 3D formats of up to 600 MHz
- Supported HDCP version: 2.2 / 1.4
- Supports uncompressed audio content such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio content
- Supported HDMI audio formats: DTS-HD/ Dolby-True HD
- Power supply: Micro USB
- Power consumption: 2 W max.
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to +80 °C
- Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: L 55 x W 55 x H 16 mm
- Weight: 55 g
- HDTV Resolution max.: 3840 x 2160 Pixel, 60Hz
- Audio: yes
- Signal input: HDMI
- Signal output: HDMI
- 1 x 4K HDMI Audio Extractor for HDMI / Stereo 2.0 / Toslink 5.1
- 1 x USB Connection cable
- 1 x QIG
|Connection||3.5mm Jack, HDMI, Toslink|