2.5" SATA Hard Disk Enclosure for M.2 or mSATA SSD
With the DIGITUS 2.5" SATA HDD Enclosure, you can increase system speed and performance cost-effectively by installing an M.2 or mSATA SSD in your PC or notebook. The hard disk adapter is used like a standard 2.5" hard disk with SATA III connection. Due to the low installation height of only 7 mm, it can be installed in all common notebooks.
M.2 (NGFF) SSDs of the following type are supported: M.2 Types 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 with B-Key and B+M-Key. M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs with M-Key are not supported. Furthermore, mSATA SSDs with Mini PCIe 52 PIN are supported as full-size version.
The built-in SSD is selected via a DIP switch on the board. Boot processes are supported by the adapter for all standard operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS or Linux. The internal SSD memory is protected from dust and damage by the completely closed aluminium housing.
The SATA III interface offers a data transmission speed of 6 Gbit/s, the reading speed can be up to 520 MB/s, depending on the SSD used. The adapter supports SATA Rev.3.2 with DEVSLP power-saving mode.
- 2.5" SATA HDD Enclosure with 7 mm height
- Suitable for M.2 SSD (2230, 2242, 2260, 2280) with B-Key or B+M-Key
- Suitable for mSATA SSD (full size)
- Allows booting from the built-in SSD
- SATA III interface with 6 Gbit/s
- Reading speed up to 520 MB/s
- SATA Rev.3.2 with DEVSLP energy-saving mode
- Mode Setting via DIP Switch
- Completely closed aluminium housing
- PCI Express M.2 Spec. Revision 0.7, Version 1.0
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Spec. 1.2
- Dimension: 100 x 70 x 7 mm
- 2,5" SATA HDD Enclosure M.2 or mSATA