Winson WNI-6023B Laser 2D Handheld Barcode Reader (RF Wireless USB Cradle)
Reads Bar Codes on Various Media
Not only read codes on printed paper, but it could also read codes on mobile phones and computer displays, with this scanner, you will be ready for the coming mobile barcodes revolution.
Using RF433 wireless transmission technology
- Long-distance wireless transmission: Winson WNI-6023B/V barcode scanner is able to reach 80 meters wireless transmission in an open area and has a memory of 100,000pcs 13 bytes barcodes
- Transmission Modes: to meet the needs of different applications
- Real-time mode
- Inventory mode
- Cache mode
- WNC-6023B/V comes with:
- 433MHz base (for charging and transferring data)
- 2000mAh lithium battery, with supports12 hours of continuous normal manual trigger working.
Network Mode Available
One to One or Many to One modes. Multiple scanners can transmit data to a single wireless receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Superior decoding performance
High resolution: 648x488 pixels fast and accurate. A low decoding error rate can help to improve your working efficiency.
Perfect process design and the ultimate experience
Winson WNI-6023B/V uses imported ABS material, high quality rubber is a good buffer against impact. Nice design makes it different and popular. It applies to cashier for mobile payment and Logistics & Express.
Long life span
- Shockproof and Anti-broken: Winson WNI-6023B/V barcode scanner, after 1.2 drop onto concrete surface floor, still works well.
- Famous brand C&k button: Winson barcode scanner uses world-famous brand C&k trigger button, even after 1500,000 times trigger, it still works normally.
- Winson barcode scanners are compatible with almost all common systems, like Windows, Android, Mac OS, IOS, Linux, etc.
- Winson barcode scanners support multiple keyboard languages: USA, Germany, French, Italy, Spanish, Turkey, Belgium, Brazil Czech, and so on.
- Support Custom Function: such as add a prefix/suffix, delete the last four characters, interlaced upload data...
- Support self-upgrade, as no limitation for Keyboard Cash.
- 32 Bite CPU, highly efficient, and greatly improves the working efficiency.
- Winson barcode scanners are play and play, no need to manually install drivers.
- Can be adjusted the working mode of barcode scanner according to your own needs, as continuous reading or single reading, scan the same barcode or not, delay the time to upload data or not...
- Winson barcode scanners apply to registry office of the airport / train station, hospitals, warehouses, supermarkets, retail stores, libraries, catering, logistics, express delivery, etc.
- Support multi-barcodes, such as:
- 1D: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with supplementals, Bookland EAN, ISSN, UCC Coupon Extended Code, Code 128, GS1-128, ISBT 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 32, Code 93, Code 11, Matrix 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, Chinese 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar variants, Korean 3 of 5, ISBT Concat
- 2D: PDF417, MicroPDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Data Matrix, Maxicode, QR Code, MicroQR, Aztec
- Communications: RF433
- Communication frequency: 433-440MHz
- Transmission range: ≤50M (In empty area 50M)
- Data rate: 10Kbps
- Memory: 100,000 @ 13Byte barcode
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh (Lithium battery)
- Scanner: 90mm * 67mm * 168mm (L*W*H)
- Base: 145mm * 112mm * 74mm (L*W*H)
- Scanner: 185g
- Charging time: 6 Hours
- The working time of the full charge:
- Continuous reading situation: 6 hrs
- Manual reading situation: 12 hrs
- Stand-by time: More than 15 days
- Operation mode:
- Read-time mode
- Inventory mode
- Cache mode
- Ambient Light:
- Fluorescent light 4000 lx max
- direct sunlight 80,000 lx max
- white light 4000 lx max
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 70°C
- Humidity: 5% - 90%
- Shock Drop Test: 1.5m drop onto a concrete surface
- USB HID KEYBOARD
- RS-232 Serial (https://www.bitsandbytesmalta.com/winson-wni-6023b-laser-2d-handheld-barcode-reader-rf-wireless-serial-cradle.html)
- USB Virtual Com Port (VCP) (against order)
- Voltage Requirement: 5VDC±10%
- Current Consumption: 280mA Max
- Photo Sensor: CMOS array sensor
- Sensor Resolution: 752X480 pixels
- Light Source: White LED
- Aim light source: Red Bar LED
- Scan Rate: 350+50 (scans/second)
- Decode Angle:
- Pitch angle: ±65°
- Skew angle: ±60°
- Tilt angle: ±180°
- Print Contrast: >25% UPC / EAN 13 (13mil)
- Min. Resolution:
- 1D: 5mil(0.127mm)
- 2D: 10mil(0.25mm)
- Language: Multiple languages
- Field of View: 39° (H) x 25° (V)
SUPPORTED BARCODE SYMBOLOGIES
- UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with supplementals, Bookland EAN, ISSN, UCC Coupon Extended Code, Code 128, GS1-128, ISBT 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 32, Code 93, Code 11, Matrix 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, Chinese 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar variants, Korean 3 of 5, ISBT Concat
- PDF417, MicroPDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Data Matrix, Maxicode, QR Code, MicroQR, Aztec