TP-Link TL-SG1008MP - 8 Port Gigabit PoE+ Desktop / Rackmount Switch
Availability: In stock
Only 1 left
What This Product Does
- The TL-SG1008MP is an 8-Port Gigabit Desktop / Rack mountable Switch with all 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 126W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1008MP can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008MP can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
How This Product Works
- All 8 ports of TL-SG1008MP support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are no electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
- TL-SG1008MP has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices' power consumption is greater than or equal to 126W, a priority will be arranged among the 8 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
- Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port 7 > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 126W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power of Port 7 in response to the power exceeding the 126W limit., This means Port 1, 2 and 4 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, with no power will be supplied to Port 7 as it has the lowest designated priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
- TL-SG1008MP is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop / Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link TL-SG1008MP 8-Port Gigabit Desktop / Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- Supports PoE+ standard with a total power budget of 126W and up to 30W per port
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
|Physical Security Lock||No|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|PoE+ Ports (RJ45)||
|Mac Address Table||4 K|
|Buffer Size||1.5 Mbits|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||294 x 180 x 44 mm|
|Max Power Consumption||
|Max Heat Dissipation||
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Rackmount|
Write Your Own Review