To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Winson WNL-6003BV Laser 1D Handheld Barcode Reader (RF Wireless USB Cradle)
Using RF433 wireless transmission technology
Winson WNL-6003B/V 1D barcode scanner
- is able to reach 100 meters wireless transmission in an open area
- has large memory of 100,000pcs at 13 bytes barcodes
- operates in real time mode, inventory mode, and cache mode to meet the needs of different applications
- has a 433MHz base (for charging and transferring data)
- hosts a 2000mAh lithium battery which supports 12 hours continuous, normal & manual trigger working.
Network Mode Available
One to one & more to one: Multiple scanners can transmit data to the one wireless receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Support 1D long barcodes
Winson WNL-6003B/V Laser Barcode Scanner can read 1D long barcode which length is beyond 10cm, and it can also read the 1D barcode under the direct sunlight.
Excellent decoding performance
- Highly sensitive 32Bits CPU
- Reading speed is up to 100s cans/sec
Install conveniently, operate simply
Plug and Play: No any driver or app needed, USB 2.0 cable wired connection, just insert the data cable into POS, computer or cash register, you can start to scan.
Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Quickbooks, Word, Excel, Novell, notepad and all common softwares.
Long life span
Winson barcode scanner has average 30,000 hours life span.
Winson barcode scanner uses world famous brand C&k trigger button, even after 1500,000 times trigger, it still works normally.
|Transmission range||≤100M (empty area 100m)|
|Memory||100,000 @ 13 byte barcode|
|Battery capacity||2000mAh (Lithium battery)|
|Working time of the full charge||6h (continuous reading situation)|
|12h (manual reading situation)|
|More than 15 days (stand-by time)|
|Communication mode||Read-time mode|