To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
USB Pen Drive to Floppy Disk Drive Simulator
Use a normal usb pen drive as a medium to transfer data to or from a machine or an old computer system, that still uses floppy disks.
- 34pin floppy drive interface
- 5V DC power supply
- Easy to install
- 1000 partitions in usb pen drive can be used.
- 8 segment number display: represent partition number
- Green led: status of read and write operation
- USB port: to connect usb pen drive
- Left button: used to rise ten digits
- Right botton: used to rise single digit
- 2 buttons together: to rise hundred digits
|Connection||USB Socket A|