To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
TP-Link TL-SG1008MP - 8 Port Gigabit PoE+ Desktop / Rackmount Switch
What This Product Does
- The TL-SG1008MP is an 8-Port Gigabit Desktop / Rack mountable Switch with all 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 126W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1008MP can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008MP can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
How This Product Works
- All 8 ports of TL-SG1008MP support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are no electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
- TL-SG1008MP has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices' power consumption is greater than or equal to 126W, a priority will be arranged among the 8 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
- Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port 7 > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 126W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power of Port 7 in response to the power exceeding the 126W limit., This means Port 1, 2 and 4 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, with no power will be supplied to Port 7 as it has the lowest designated priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
- TL-SG1008MP is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop / Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link TL-SG1008MP 8-Port Gigabit Desktop / Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- Supports PoE+ standard with a total power budget of 126W and up to 30W per port
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
|Physical Security Lock||No|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|PoE+ Ports (RJ45)||
|Mac Address Table||4 K|
|Buffer Size||1.5 Mbits|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||294 x 180 x 44 mm|
|Max Power Consumption||
|Max Heat Dissipation||
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Rackmount|