To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern the manner in which individuals (“User”) should use the bitsandbytesmalta.com website ("Site"). These Terms & Conditions apply to the Site and all products and services offered by bits & bytes.
The User may only use this Site for lawful purposes and the User may not use it in a way that violates the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's use of the Site.
The Site provides the User with the ability to interact with social media services, such as through Facebook “Like” buttons. These features may enable integration and/or access to the User’s social media accounts. The Site does not control those social media services, the User’s profiles on those services, modify the User’s privacy settings on those services or establish rules about how the User’s personal information on those services will be used. The Site is not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or the User’s use of features that come from their platform.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order, the User is offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- An agreement between the Site and the User for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until the User’s payment has been approved by the Site.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which the User has ordered, we will inform the User of this as soon as possible and offer the option of reconfirming the User’s order at the correct price or canceling it.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition.
- The Site may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that the User may place based on information on the Site that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The material displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- Any products the Site supplies to the User will be of satisfactory quality. If the Site delivers a product to the User that is not of satisfactory quality, the User can contact us for a repair or replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund. This, however, is up to the Site’s discretion.
- The Site is only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Site will not be liable to the User if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions by anything the User (or anyone acting on the User’s behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- The User must follow any advice given by the Site to keep products we supply safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products). The Site cannot accept liability for damage to products we have supplied which is caused by the User’s failure to follow this advice.
Linking to this Website
The User may link to our Site, provided that the User does so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation or take advantage of the Site. The User must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the Site’s part where none exists.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Site are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with bits & bytes and the User should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Site are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to bits & bytes.
bits & bytes shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary any page of this Site.
If the User breaches these conditions and the Site takes no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where the User breaches these conditions.