To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
- E-Gift Cards can be bought in-store or online and can be topped up from €10 to €500.
- E-Gift Cards can be used online or in-store at bits & bytes.
- E-Gift Cards can be emailed directly to you or a recipient of your choice (just add your personal message during checkout).
- E-Gift Cards are valid for 18 months from the last time it was used. After 18 months, any remaining balance will be canceled.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the gift voucher, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. If your order exceeds the value of the gift voucher, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment method.
Terms & Conditions for E-Gift Cards
- If you are purchasing a gift card as a present, please double check the delivery email address you enter. The Site can not take responsibility for an E-Gift Card being used by someone other than your recipient after delivery or any E-Gift Cards that are lost. The Site cannot accept any responsibility for stolen, lost or deleted gift cards. Make sure your recipient has received their gift card, as it is their responsibility to keep the gift voucher safe.
- E-Gift Cards may get caught in spam filters, so ask the recipient to check these filters. The Site can not take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.