To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Gembird BAT-12V9AH UPS Rechargeable 12V 9Ah Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape
thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof and usable in any position.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- A recognized component of CE and UL
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self-discharge
- Design life for 5 years (depending on the environment being used in)
- Nominal voltage: 12 V
- Dimensions: 151 x 65 x 94 mm
- Height (incl. terminal): 100 mm
- Terminal: F2
- Weight: 2.5 kg