Digitus M.2 SATA SSD External Enclosure (USB Type-C)
Availability: In stock
Only 3 left
- The external housing offers your M.2 SSDs a premium home and makes the external connection to notebook/PC possible
- The Digitus SSD housing enables the external connection of M.2 SATA SSDs via the USB port (C or A) of your notebook/PC.
- The M.2 module type supported: 2280 (80mm), 2260 (60mm), 2242 (42mm) and 2230 (30mm).
- The M.2 SATA interface provides fast data transfer rates of up to max. 6 Gbit/s. The USB 3.1 type C port guarantees data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbit/s.
- The SSD housing supports hot-plugging and is plug & play capable. This also provides UASP support for improved performance.
- The slim, premium aluminum housing makes it possible for you to transport your data conveniently and to access it quickly anywhere. No additional power adapter is required, as the power supply is provided via the USB port on your PC/notebook.
Please note that this enclosure is compatible with M.2 SSD with B-Key. So this enclosure is not compatible with the M-Key or NVMe SSD.
- Supports M.2 SATA SSDs
- Supports M.2 module type: 2280 (80mm), 2260 (60mm), 2242 (42mm) and 2230 (30mm) with Key B on SATA base
- SATA 3 - data transfer rate of up to max. 6 Gbit/s
- USB 3.1 (Gen 2) SuperSpeed- data transfer rate of up to max. 10 Gbit/s
- Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)
- Power supply via USB port, no additional power adapter required
- Supports hot-plugging and is plug & play capable
- Chipset: ASM1351
- LED activity indicator
- Premium and high-quality aluminum housing
- Supports: Win 10 (64 bit), 10, 8.1 (64 bit), 8.1, 8 (64 bit), 8, 7 (64 bit), 7, Vista (64 bit), Vista / Mac OS 10.8 and higher, Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher
- Dimensions: L 10.0 x W 4.0 x H 1.0 cm
- Weight: 40 g
- Color: black
|Connection||USB Type-C, SATA|
Write Your Own Review