To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Digitus DA-70160 Android Device to Serial RS232 Adapter
- Connecting peripherals (serial devices) to Android platforms via Micro USB
The DIGITUS Android to RS232 cable allows you to use the Android Open Accessory Mode on your Android device.
Android Open Accessory (AOA) support allows external USB hardware (Android USB accessories) to interact with Android-powered devices in accessory mode. When an Android-powered powered device is in accessory mode, the connected accessory acts as the USB host (powers the bus and enumerates devices) and the Android-powered device acts as the USB accessory. Android USB accessories include weather stations, sensors, motor controls, home automation systems, set-top-boxes, gaming consoles.
Developers can find further information and developer software under "www.ftdichip.com/Android.htm"
- Suitable for Android V3.1 or higher
- Allows to use the Android Open Accessory Mode
- No additional drivers for the peripheral devices needed
- Chipset: FT312D
- Supports Baud Rate from 300 to 921600
- Basic UART interface with RXD, TXD, RTS, CTS pins option
- Provides a power source to charge an Android device
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Host
- High quality own 12 Mhz oscillator
- TX ACTIVE signal for controlling transceivers on RS485 interfaces
- UART RX buffer size: 5512 bytes
- UART TX buffer size: 256 bytes
- USB error indicator pin
- Integrated power-on-reset circuit
- +3V3 Single-Supply-Operation with 5V tolerant inputs
|Connection||USB Micro-B, Serial|
|For||Smartphone, Tablet, Monitor|