To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Digital Coax & Optical Toslink to Analogue (RCA Phonos) & 3.5mm Jack Audio Converter
The Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio. It enables the user to connect an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Supports uncompressed 2 channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- 24 bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on R/L channels
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1 and 96 KHz
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate
|Connection||RCA Phono, Toslink, Digital Coax|