Matrix switches allow users to deliver video and audio signals from their computers to several video display devices (monitors or video projectors) and speakers.
ATEN’s Video Matrix Switches, being able to duplicate and enhance the video signals, are specially designed for presentations and fields of application in which information from several computers need to be delivered to multiple destinations. Via front panel pushbuttons, the user can conveniently select the source device for each video display. As the connected video display devices independently show the video input from any source device, users can simultaneously view the various input signals on each output monitor.
These devices function with either a VGA or an HDMI connection, depending on your device's connections.
There are three types of VGA matrix switches:
- the 2-port Aten VS-0202, which transmits the signals of 2 computers to 2 video display devices and speakers.
- the 4-port Aten VS-0204, which allows video and audio signals to be routed from 2 computers to up to 4 video display devices and speakers.
- the 4-port Aten VS-0404, which allows video and audio signals to be routed from 4 computers to up to 4 video display devices and speakers.
When it comes to HDMI, there are two types of matrix switchers, they provide a convenient way to route high definition video and audio from any HDMI source to HDMI displays:
- the Digitus Matrix Switch, allows you to connect 4 HDMI devices to 2 HDMI monitors, displays, projectors or TVs at the same time.
- the Aten VM0404H, allows you to connect 4 HDMI devices to 4 HDMI monitors, displays, projectors or TVs at the same time.
The Aten VS-0202, VS-0204, VS-0404, and VM0404H offer excellent performance, they are convenient to use, reliable and cost-efficient. Furthermore, the Video Matrix Switches can be combined with ATEN’s video splitters to expand the installation and support more video displays.