To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Aten VS481A - 4 Port HDMI Switch
The VS481A 4 Port HDMI Switch allows you to quickly and easily share your HDMI display device with 4 HDMI input sources. The VS481A allows convenient switching between digital devices such as DVD players, laptops and game consoles. The VS481A allows you to select the desired input source via a remote control unit and pushbuttons located on the switch.
- Allows up to four HDMI A/V source to be connected to one HDMI display
- Toggle between A/V sources using remote control or front panel pushbuttons
- Superior video quality - HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920x1080); VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA (1600x1200) and WUXGA(1920x1200)
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color)
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Up to 60 Hz refresh rate
- Long distance transmission - up to 15m (24 AWG)
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial remote port for high-end system control
- Power On Detection – if one of the HDMI source devices is powered off, the VS481A will automatically switch to the next powered on device
- Plug-and-play - no software installation required
- DDC Compatible
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbps in support of 1080p display
- All-metal casing
- LED indication of video source devices
- Easy and affordable way to add four HDMI inputs to your home theater system
* Note: The VS481A AP and GUI operation instructions can be downloaded from the ATEN website (www.aten.com)