To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
Aten IC-485S Serial Bi-Directional Interface Converter (RS232 to RS422 & RS485)
IC485S is a 2-way converter for converting RS-232 signals to and from RS-422/RS-485 signals in long-distance application up to 1200m (4000 ft.). It supports the connection of up to 32 hubs.
- Data transmission controlled by the RTS signal
- DCE/DTE selectable
- Point to point, multidrop, and simplex/duplex link selection
- Four wire full duplex
- Two wire half duplex
- Compact size
- Cable distance of up to 1200m (4000 ft.)
- Monitor configuration support
- Supports baud rates up to 115.2kbps
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||540 x 745 x 185 mm|
|Connectors||1x DB Female (RS-232)|
|RS-485 / RS-422 Four Terminal Block|
|1x RJ-11 Female|
|Switches||Switch 1||DCE, DTE, Monitor|
|Switch 2||TxON, RxON / TxRTS, RxRTS / TxRTS, RxON|
|Power Consumption||DC 9V 1.35W|
|Data Rate||Up to 100Kbps (under 1200m)|