To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
8 Port Serial PCI Interface Card
The RS-232 Golden I/O series, a line of Universal PCI Multi-port Serial Communications Board, is a 32-bit Plug-n-Play Bus card equipped with independent high-speed RS-232 (V24 standard serial interface). The Card attaches 1/2/4/8 independent DB9 or DB25 Rs-232 serial ports on your system for industrial communication and automation applications. It is compatible with both 3.3v or 5v and 32-bit or 64-bit PCI Bus, allowing this multi-port serial card to be installed in virtually any available PC system and compatible with all major operating systems. Users do not need to manually set jumpers to configure I/O addresses and IRQ locations, The system will search the device automatically eliminating any conflicts with other cards or devices.
- Fully compatible with PCI spec. ver. 2.2/2.1 standard
- Supports both 64-bit &32-bit PCI Bus and 3.3v & 5v connector keys
- Expands 1/2/4/8 independent RS-232 serial ports in one single board
- High speed 16C650 compatible communication controller with SUNIX self-design single-chip hardware flow control to guarantee no data loss and the best technical support
- Each serial port has built-in 32-byte hardware FIFO
- Data transmission speeds up to 115.2 Kbps
- Certified by Microsoft WHQL, CE, FCC ClassB approval
- Support Microsoft Windows, DOS, Linus, and SCO Unic major operation systems.
|Model||RS-232 Universal PCI Communication Board|
|Mode of Operation||HandShaking RS-232 Full-Duplex|
|Controller||SUNIX 16C650 Compatible UART|
|Bus Interface||64-bit & 32-bit PCI Bus / 3.3v & 5v Connector key|
|Number of Ports||1/2/4/8 ports with DB9 or DB25 male type|
|Brackets||Standard 121mm, low profile 79.2mm|
|IRQ & IO Address||Assigned by BIOS / O.S.|
|FIFO||32 byte hardware FIFO|
|Baud Rate||75 - 115, 200bps|
|Data Bit||5, 6, 7, 8|
|Stop Bit||1, 1.5, 2|
|Parity||Even, Odd, None, Mark, Space|
|Flow Control||None, Xon/Xoff, Hardware|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC / Microsoft WHQL|