To comply with the new e-Privacy & GDPR directives, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. They are needed for the full functionality of the website especially when you are logged in. Learn more.
1TB Samsung 860-QVO SSD SATA 2.5" Solid State Disk
- 860 QVO SATA 2.5 inch SSD 1TB (MZ-76Q1T0BW)
- Samsung V-NAND technology
- Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds
Quality and Value Optimised SSD
Enjoy more accessible terabyte capacity. The SSD 860 QVO gives you huge storage, with solid performance and reliability with exceptional value. This breakthrough was achieved with Samsung’s latest 4-bit MLC V-NAND flash technology. Now's the time to upgrade to the fast SSD you need.
Speed Up to a New Normal
Speed it all up. Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds give the experience of a new computer with fast boot-ups, shutdowns, transfers, and application responsiveness. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
Always be sure. The SSD 860 QVO is your reliable alternative to legacy storage, built with Samsung V-NAND technology. Samsung has carried out an extensive analysis of SSD user patterns in order to ensure a sufficient TBW rating for everyday PC users.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility
Ample capacity at fast speed is worth the switch. Terabyte-level capacity on a fast SSD elevates your computing experience. Upgrade from multiple storage solutions to the speed of a single mass-storage SSD to keep your OS, applications and massive data altogether.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Application: Client PCs
- Capacity: 1,000 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Dimension (WxHxD): 100 x 69.85 x 6.8 (mm)
- Weight: Approx. 51.0g Weight
- Storage Memory: Samsung V-NAND 4bit MLC
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- Cache Memory: Samsung 1 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- TRIM Support: TRIM Supported
- S.M.A.R.T Support: S.M.A.R.T Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption Support:
- AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)
- IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN Support: World Wide Name supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Sequential Read: Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read
- Sequential Write: Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 96,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 89,000 IOPS Random Write
- Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 7,500 IOPS Random Read
- Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 42,000 IOPS Random Write
(Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration. Measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated)
- Average Power Consumption (system level):
- Average: 2.2 W
- Maximum: 4.0 W (Burst mode)
- Power consumption (Idle):
- Max. 30 mW
- Allowable Voltage: 5V ± 5% Allowable voltage
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management