Digitus CAT6A U-FTP (LS0H) Network Patch Cable (per meter)
Availability: In stock
More than 50 available
The Digitus Professional Cat6A U-FTP installation cable is characterized by the following cable construction:
- Category 6a cables are made of 4 of high-performance twisted pair conductors, with higher specifications for lower cross talk and system noise than Cat5e cables. The cable standard provides a performance of up to 500MHz and is used for Ethernet networks running at speeds up to 10 Gigabit. Cat6a cables are backwards compatible with Cat6 & Cat5e systems.
- U-FTP: Unshielded Foiled Twisted Pair – U-FTP cables consist of pairs of wires twisted together with a layer of foil wrapped around the individual twisted pairs. This protects against electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference and crosstalk.
- LS0H: Low smoke zero halogen – LS0H is a material standard for cable jacketing which emits limited smoke and no halogen when exposed to high sources of heat. (LS0H is also known as LSZH, LSOH, LSFH or OHLSSuitable for direct assembly of RJ45 connectors in order to produce patch cords.)
- Suitable for installations of class EA cable lines, 500 MHz
- In accordance with the following standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C; ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed.; EN 50173-1: EN 50288-10-1
- Suitable for the direct assembly of RJ45 connector
- Conductor: Copper (Cu)
- PoE+ ready
- Insulation: HD-PE
- Outer sheath diameter: 0.55 mm nominal
- Overall diameter: 5.8 mm nominal
- Tensile loading: 150 N max.
- Static bending radius: 4x AD mm min.
- Dynamic bending radius: 8x AD mm min.
- Shipping- and storage temperature range: -10 °C up to +75 °C
- Operating temperature range: -10 °C up to +60 °C
- Installation temperature range: 0 °C up to +50 °C
- DC loop resistance: ≤ 280 Ω km
- Resistance unbalance ≤ 2%
- Insulation resistance: ≥ 2000MΩ/km @500V
- Nominal 48 nF/km @ 800 Hz
- Unbalance (pair-ground): ≤ 1500 nF/km
- Characeristic Impedance: 100 ± 15 Ohm @ 10-100 MHz
- NVP: 67%
- Propagation delay: nom. ≤ 555 ns/100 m
- Delay skew: nom. ≤ 50 ns/ 100 m
- Test voltage (DC 1 min) core/core: 1000V
- Coupling attenuation: ≥ 40 dB
- Capacitance: 48 pF/m nominal @ 800 Hz
- Capacitance unbalance (pair-ground): 1.5 pF/m max. @ 1 KHz
- Insulation resistance: 2 GOhm x km min.
- DC loop resistance: 147 Ohm/Km max. (2% max. resistance unbalance)
- Voltage resistance: 72 Vdc max.
- Coupling attenuation: 40 dB
- Signal propagation delay: 450 nS/100 m max.
- Propagation delay: 20 nS/100 m max.
- Anti-kink sleeve: None
- AWG-size: 27
- Cable construction: 4x2
- Cable type: U/FTP
- Category: 6A (IEC)
- Colour outer sheath: Grey
- Fire retardant version: yes
- Halogen free: yes
- Length: 305m
- Locking lever: no
- NVP value: 67
- Oil resistant (acc. EN 60811-404): no
- Type of connector connection 1: None
- Type of connector connection 2: None
Write Your Own Review