CoolerMaster MB311L Micro-ATX Computer Case
FOR POWER-HUNGRY MATX BUILDS
The MasterBox MB311L is a Micro-ATX airflow PC case made to be built with the latest gaming hardware and ready for future upgrades. The front panel’s façade is made entirely of Fine Mesh, placed between two honeycomb vents on either side to maximize airflow. Since running the latest games, smoothly, means keeping the latest hardware efficiently cooled, top panel ventilation offers the option to add even more cooling hardware — if nothing is mounted, the top panel acts as passive ventilation.
The internal layout was engineered for high compatibility with the latest gaming hardware while also accounting for future upgrades. Following the award-winning MB Series principles, versatility is paired with the presentation to ensure that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB311L looks as good as it performs.
- FINE MESH FRONT PANEL: Mesh ventilation and upgrade capabilities ensure the latest performance gaming systems can be efficiently cooled.
- MESH INTAKES: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to the system.
- OPTIMISED AIRFLOW: Airflow is optimized by a collaboration between the Fine Mesh front panel, additional mesh intakes, top panel ventilation, and rear exhaust.
- TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL: Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder are shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- ADAPTABLE DRIVE CAGE: The drive cage is (re)movable, able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS: Support for a total of six 120mm fans and front, top and rear radiator placement ensure that you don’t have to compromise on performance.
- ROOM FOR UPGRADES: Support for up to a 344mm graphics card, a 166mm CPU cooler, and up to a 325mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
GEAR UP, COOL OFF
- Fine Mesh Front Panel
- Mesh Intakes
- Optimized Airflow
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Adaptable Drive Cage
- Versatile Cooling Options
- Room For Upgrades
|Materials||Steel, Mesh, Plastic, Tempered Glass|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||435.5 x 217.5 x 410mm|
|3.5" Drive Bays||2|
|2.5" Drive Bays||2|
|Dust Filters||Front, Top, Bottom|
|Power Supply Support||Bottom Mount, ATX|
|Form Factor||MicroATX, MiniITX|