Composite Video (input) to VGA (output) Converter
Availability: Out of stock
- RCA Video, S-Video AV to VGA Adapter
- This converter allows you connect your video source devices like VCRs, camcorders or DVD players to your VGA computer monitor.
- Any source/player with a Composite (Yellow RCA) or S-Video output can be connected to be converted to VGA.
- A PC can also remain connected to the monitor, as this connverter allows you to switch between inputs.
- Connection cables and AC power adapter are included.
- This device can also be used for security cameras, that have phono/BNC connector.
- Enable DVD, DVR PC host, etc to be displayed on PC monitor or LCD.
- Single button for easy switch between different input source.
- Adjustable input, brightness, contract, saturation and hue.
- PAL / NTSC auto-detective.
- Image-freezing function.
- OSD (On-Screen-Display) function.
- Auto-save settings and working status when power off.
|4 pin S-Video|
|RCA Phono (CVBS)|
|SCART (with scart to phono adapter - not included)|
|Supported output resolution||800x600 @ 60Hz|
|800x600 @ 75Hz|
|1024x768 @ 60Hz|
|1280x1024 @ 60 Hz|
|Power supply||5V DC|
|Dimensions||10cm x 6cm x 3cm|
|Connection||RCA Phono, S-Video, VGA|
Write Your Own Review