These components will help you to reach your 100 percent of your performance at home:
- USB Hubs
- Audio Video Cables (HDMI, DVI, VGA)
- External Hard Drives & Pen Drives
- Cable management
- Secondary monitor
- Cleaning products
- Printer paper & ink cartridges
Have you been tearing out your hair during start-stop video conferences? Have you found yourself needing to go and brew a cup of tea or coffee just to pass the time while waiting for videos to load?
We all need a stable Internet connection, and we’re here to give you some tips to make your working from home life more pleasant.
With the world pushing to “flatten the curve”, many of us packed up our office equipment and set up at home in a rushed or desperate attempt to keep working. With a longer time frame for our ‘working from home’ adventures than many of us planned (and hoped) for, we are sharing our knowledge and expertise to help you adapt your remote working life to one that is comfortable as well as productive.
1. External hard-drive filled with memories & movies for future dates.
2. These pretty speakers, because who can say no to these pretty lights?
3. Will you be away on business or studies? Show your partner you care, with this conference kit. Perfect to stay in touch when Whatsapp just isn’t enough!
It’s nearly the end of summer and we’re still experiencing frequent power outages. Apart from suggesting you escape to a cooler country, we have made a list, to help you survive the next power outage!
What do you do? Go stargazing? Have a rant about the darkness to your pet hamster? Turn to this handy guide to survive the blackout!
Sitting in front of the monitor all day can have adverse effects on your health. That is why it is of utmost importance to maintain good posture.