Analogue (RCA Phonos) to Digital Coax & Optical Toslink Audio Converter
This Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously.The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz. This converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
- Connect the audio source device to the converter using appropriate R/L cable.
- Connect the A/V receivers or amplifiers to the converter using appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cables.
- Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
|Input audio||Stereo R/L|
|Connector||2 x RCA (R/L)|
|Audio connector||Toslink audio|
|Size (L-W-H)||50 x 40 x 35mm|
|External power supply||5V DC 2A|
|Power Consumption||0.5 W (max)|
|Connection||RCA Phono, Toslink, Digital Coax|